Motion WordPress Plugin based on Motion UI by ZURB – a Sass library for creating CSS transitions and animations.
Provide user friendly solution to beautiful CSS3 animations on WordPress Posts, Pages and Widgets.
Some of the Key features Include:
- CSS animations
- CSS transitions
- Allowing user to apply CSS3 animations on WordPress Posts, Pages and Widgets
- Animation on Scroll, bases on wow.js
- Different scroll offset on individual animation blocks
- Delay to create a nice animation sequence
- Animation duration
- Enable or disable animations on mobile
- Enable or disable checking for new elements on the page
- Custom box class setting
- Custom animate class setting
- Custom CSS setting
- Allow users to apply animation on WordPress Widgets
All the CSS3 animations are from Motion UI
WOW.js are from WOW
A brief Markdown Example
[motion data-animate=”slideInUp” data-speed=”slow” data-easing=”linear” data-delay=”short-delay” data-animation=”shake” data-offset=”100″ custom_class=”your_custom_class”][/motion]
- Upload Motion Plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Set your options from the Settings -> Motion admin area.
- Login to your WordPress admin area
- Search for Motion
- Click install Motion
- Activate through the Plugins menu in WordPress or when asked during installation
- Set your options from the Settings -> Motion admin area
- Setting the scroll offset for on scroll functionality?
Pixel scroll offset can be set from Settings -> Motion menu in the admin area.
Contributors & Developers
“Motion” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Motion” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial public release.