Login using WordPress Users ( WP as SAML IDP ) provides SAML functionality for WordPress SSO. Login with WP Users into a SAML / WS-FED / JWT compliant Service Provider.
This WordPress SAML IDP SSO solution provides SAML SSO capability to your WordPress site, converting it to a SAML compliant Identity Provider which can be configured with any SAML compliant Service Provider.
Login With WordPress allows users residing in your WordPress site to login to your SAML 2.0 or WS-FED compliant Service Provider. We support Login with WP Users into all known Service Providers that support SAML Authentication , WSFED authentication and JWT authentication (Premium feature).
Login using WordPress Users ( WP as SAML IDP ) allows SSO login into Tableau, Zoho CRM, Panopto, Salesforce, Rocketchat, Freshdesk, Moodle LMS, miniOrange, Thinkific, Canvas LMS, Absorb LMS, Talent LMS, iPipeline, Mendix, NextCloud, Zendesk, LinkedIn Learning, Tiled, BlueJeans, LifeRay, MindGarden, Zoom, AWS Cognito, WordPress, Documoto and all SAML 2.0 capable Service Providers.
WordPress as IdP SAML / WS-FED / JWT SSO Plugin acts as a SAML 2.0 or WS-FED or JWT Identity Provider which can be configured to establish the trust between the plugin and various SAML 2.0 or WS-FED or JWT supported Service Providers to securely authenticate the user using the WordPress site credentials.
List of Supported Service Providers
- Tableau (Login to Tableau) – Supports Tableau Online and Tableau Server
- Zoho CRM (Login to Zoho)
- Freshdesk (Login to Freshdesk) – Requires Premium version
- Freshworks (Login to Freshworks)
- Moodle LMS (Login to Moodle)
- NextCloud (Login to NextCloud) – Requires Premium version
- Zoom (Login to Zoom)
- ServiceNow (Login to ServiceNow)
- BoardEffect (Login to BoardEffect)
- AWS Cognito (Login to AWS Cognito) – Requires Premium version
- WordPress (Login to WordPress)
- Salesforce (Login to Salesforce)
- miniOrange (Login to miniOrange)
- Panopto (Login to Panopto)
- Canvas LMS (Login to Canvas)
- Absorb LMS (Login to Absorb) – Requires Premium version
- Talent LMS (Login to Talent LMS) – Requires Premium version
- RocketChat (Login to RocketChat)
- LearnUpon (Login to LearnUpon)
- iSpring LMS (Login to iSpring LMS)
- Frontline Education (Login to Frontline Education)
- 360Learning (Login to 360Learning)
- Lessonly (Login to Lessonly)
- Tovuti LMS (Login to Tovuti LMS)
- Klipfolio (Login to Klipfolio)
- Thinkific (Login to Thinkific)
- iPipeline (Login to iPipeline)
- Mendix (Login to Mendix)
- Zendesk (Login to Zendesk)
- LinkedIn Learning (Login to LinkedIn Learning)
- Tiled (Login to Tiled)
- BlueJeans (Login to BlueJeans)
- LifeRay (Login to LifeRay)
- MindGarden (Login to MindGarden)
- Documoto (Login to Documoto) – Requires Premium version
and practically any SAML compliant Service Provider.
Note : Some Service Providers require additional attributes to configure SSO. This is a Premium feature. Feel free to ask us for a trial version of the Premium plugin to test the SSO. Reach out to us using the Support form in the plugin or simply send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about the plugin, please visit this page.
If you are looking to SSO into your WordPress site with any SAML compliant Identity Provider then we have a separate plugin for that. Click Here to learn more.
If you require any Single Sign On application or need any help with installing this plugin, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. You can also submit your query from plugin’s configuration page.
Special Use-Cases :
Tableau views inside your WordPress site – Now your users can see Tableau views inside your WordPress site without the user ever leaving your site! miniOrange WordPress SAML IDP plugin can make that happen and make it look seamless! Login with WordPress User into Tableau.
Zoom SSO – Allow / Restrict access to your Zoom meetings and webinars. Only allow your WordPress users to join Zoom meetings and webinars.
Freshdesk SSO for Agents and Contacts – Your customers can now SSO from your WordPress site into Freshdesk without entering the credentials again! Login with WordPress User into Freshdesk.
Use WordPress users to login to Cognito – You can add WordPress as external SAML Identity Provider in AWS Cognito. This will allow your WordPress users to login to Cognito using their WordPress credentials! Login with WordPress User into AWS Cognito.
WordPress & LMS SSO – Most of the LMS out there (Moodle LMS, Absorb LMS, Canvas LMS, Talent LMS, Flagship LMS, etc) support SAML Single Sign-On. Now, you can advertise your courses on your WordPress site, and log the user in into your LMS automatically without having to enter the credentials again. Login with WordPress User into Moodle LMS / Absorb LMS / Canvas LMS / Talent LMS / Flagship LMS.
These are some of the most requested use-cases out of hundreds of use-cases that are supported by our plugin!
- Login with WordPress to any SAML 2.0 or WS-FED or JWT compliant Service Provider like Tableau, Zoho CRM, Freshdesk, Moodle LMS, miniOrange, Thinkific, Canvas LMS, Absorb LMS, Talent LMS, iPipeline, Mendix, NextCloud, Zendesk, LinkedIn Learning, Tiled, BlueJeans, LifeRay, MindGarden, Zoom, AWS Cognito, WordPress, Documoto, etc. using your WordPress site credentials.
- Easily configure the Identity Provider by providing just the Issuer, ACS URL and NameID format.
- Use the IDP Metadata XML file / URL to instantly configure your Service Provider.
- We regularly update the X.509 certificate so that you have the most secure WordPress SSO login experience.
- Make user login more secure by signing and encrypting response to Service Provider (Premium feature).
- Easily integrate the login link from your WordPress site using shortcode for IdP initiated SSO. Just drop it in a desirable place in your site (Premium feature).
- Use the Attribute Mapping feature to map WordPress user profile attributes to your SP attributes (Premium feature).
- Use the Role Mapping feature to send roles assigned to users from your WordPress site to your Service Provider (Premium feature).
- Supports multiple Service Providers from the same WordPress instance (Premium feature).
Check out our website for other plugins https://plugins.miniorange.com or click here to see all our listed WordPress plugins.
For more support or info email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your query from plugin’s configuration page.
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New.
- Search for
WordPress SAML IDP. Find and Install
Login using WordPress Users ( WP as SAML IDP ).
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download Login using WordPress Users ( WP as SAML IDP ) plugin.
- Unzip and upload the
miniorange-wp-as-saml-idpdirectory to your
- Activate Login Using WordPress Users from your Plugins page.
I am not able to configure the Identity Provider with the settings provided by Service Provider
Please email us at email@example.com. You can also submit your app request from plugin’s configuration page.
For any query/problem/request
Visit Help & FAQ section in the plugin OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us. You can also submit your query from plugin’s configuration page.
Contributors & Developers
“Login using WordPress Users ( WP as SAML IDP )” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Minor UI fixes
- Revamped the UI for a quicker SSO configuration.
- Added the ‘Keep configuration intact’ feature to retain your configuration while reinstalling / upgrading.
- Added a ‘Request a Demo’ feature to try out the Premium plugin.
- Added organization details in the IDP Metadata XML.
- Other visual improvements and minor bug fixes.
- Added Contact Us widget for easier support access.
- Updated the default signature algorithm to SHA-256 for more secure SSO.
- Bug fixes for Upload SP Metadata functionality.
- Compatibility with WordPress v5.8 and PHP 8.
- Updated endpoints for IDP Metadata XML
- Updated license to MIT
- Compatibility with WordPress v5.7
- Fresh certificates to secure your SSO
- Bug fixes
- Compatibility with WordPress v5.6
- Added Upload SP Metadata feature
- Revamped the feedback form
- Compatibility with WordPress v5.5
- Bug fixes
- New License Plans
- Updated certificates and metadata
- Updated Guide links
- Improved UI
- Support Contact changes
- Certificate Updates
- Added Visual Tour
- Bug Fixes
- UI Refresh
- Security Fixes
- Bug Fixes – User Session Check during IDP initiated flow
- Added support for JWT token authentication
- Security Fix
- Compatibility with version WordPress 4.9
- Bug Fixes
- Metadata XML file fixes
- Fix for showing all distinct user attributes
- Documentation Link Fixes
- Support Query Form Fix
- Constant File Changes
- Added Support for Ws-Fed
- API fixes
- Changes in detecting Service Provider
- Bug Fixes
- Added documentation for new users.
- Bug Fix while reading AuthnRequest
- Added Custom Static Attributes
- Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixes
- Tested Compatibility with WordPress 4.5.1
- Updated Policies
- Added Single Logout
- Licensing Changes
- Changes & fixes for WordPress 4.5
- Bug fix for reading SAML Assertion
- Bug Fixes
- Major Security Fix
- Bug Fixes
- Change login URL of IDP
- Fix for fetching SP Configuration
- UI Changes
- Addition of Encryption in Premium options
- Table Update
- Added Premium Options
- Bug fixes
- this is the first release.