Menu Option provide options in menu to show or hide menu item bases on role, login and visitor.
Everyone -> All visitors can see mneu item.
Logged out users -> Menu item hide for logged in users. for e.g signin or register
Logged in Users -> Menu item only visible for Logged in users, Also can set Role of users like subscriber, editor etc.
Logout Link -> Menu item will replace with logout link for Logged in users.
- Logged Out Users
- Logged In Users
- Select the roles that can see this menu
- Logout Link
- Redirect URL
- For help use wordpress.org
- Fork or contribute on Github
- Visit our website for more
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Linkedin
- View my other WordPress Plugins
Did you enjoy this plugin? Please donate to support ongoing development. Your contribution would be greatly appreciated.
- Download and extract the zip archive
- Upload ‘menu-option’ folder to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Appearance->Menus and configure the options per menu item as desired
Nothing right now.
Contributors & Developers
“Menu Option” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release.
- New feature added. Logout Link and Redirect URL.