A smart way to display child menu items of current menu item. Menu Based Sidebar plugin provide you an option to display the child menu items in sidebar automatically & display the child pages.
* Shortcode [mbs_menu menu_id=”MENU_ID_GOES_HERE”]
* Display menu items in sidebar on based current main menu item
* Auto display child pages on based of current main menu item
Note: If you are using any cache plugin on your website then please clear site cache after enable/update plugin settings
Please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback and suggestions to make our plugin much better compared to other plugins.
Installing the plugin:
- Unzip the plugin’s directory into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
* Yes, on basis of current main menu item, it will automatically display their all child menu items in sidebar
* Yes, You can use shortcode any where of the website where you want to display menu based listing
* Yes,Using the shortcode you can display listing of any menu, just need to add the menu id in shortcode [mbs_menu menu_id=”MENU_ID_GOES_HERE”]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Menu Based Sidebar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?