Extend your media files with license information. Customizable and themable.
- Extract the Plugin to a
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now you can add creative common license and much more to you media files
Can I extend the licenses?
Yes you can with the filter function “media_license_add_fields”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Media License” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Media License” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugfix: Copy license meta to edited image
- Feature: Headless plugin integration
- Bugfix: ListOfLicenses block work with 1.4 and later
- Optimization: New “has-duplicate-caption” class in frontend if local and image captions are the same
* Optimization: removed jQuery as dependency
- Bugfix: Missing alignment classes on figure wrapper in frontend fix
- Bugfix: Missing permission callback for rest route
- Optimization: moved wp-ajax to rest endpoint for better caching
- Optimization: list of licenses blockx update
- Bugfix: empty post excerpt fix
- Bugfix: Enqueue script fix
- Bugfix: Do not render same captions twice.
- Breaking change: Namespace of plugin has changed due to unification
- Feature: New filter to provide templates with plugins
- Optimizations: General refactorings
- Optimizations: deprecated some functions and constants
- Translations: CH
- Bugfix: translations path
- Feature: Filter for extending list of licenses
- Optimization: template translation
- Bugfix: Gutenberg captions were not handled in every case
- Bugfix: Do not do anything on empty caption
- Bugfix: Gutenberg caption without wp-caption class fix
- Bugfix: Gutenberg support
- Optimization: Changed default value for filter media_license_autoload_async_image_license
- Optimization: Automatically enqueue api.js script
- Same picture twice fix
- Ajax NoPriv typo fix
- API JS Get Requests with paging
- API JS flexibility
- No images on page fix
- Ajax API
- global $media_license not available anymore
- singleton pattern plugin now
- autoload async licenses filter added
- Bugfix: Rendering of Public Domain and All rights reserved
- Theme template location changed to plugin-parts subfolder.
- Template part file ending is now .tpl.php
- If no license selected no output in template
- Linkable author
- First release