The plugin interacts with the Makenewsmail api by getting all your subscriberlists, and by saving all subscribers into the Makenewsmail system.
Makenewsmail is free. We encourage you to try it out!
Gather more information about your users by including optional fields.
The Makenewsmail signup form also comes with some predefined skins!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload Makenewsmail to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or simply download it from wordpress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Makenewsmail and enter your email and API-key (look under settings in your Makenewsmail account)
- Open widgets section and drag it into your preferred widget area
- Select target subscriberlist
- Include optional fields to gather more information about your users
- Select Signup form skin or do it yourself (css class of makenewsmail).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Makenewsmail widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Makenewsmail widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Add support for WP 4.5
Added some css for makenewsmail_none class
Fixed bug in path to ajax handler