Plugs a mailto link on your dashboard. Enables people to send e-mails based on user roles.
- Recipients get selected by user roles (e.g. editors, contributors). Plugin supports custom roles now.
- Capabilities: Subscribers can address admins only. Contributors can address editors and admins. Authors can address authors, editors and admins. Editors and admins can address all users.
- Filters duplicate e-mail addresses.
- BCC mail if recipients contain subscribers (for privacy reasons).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“mailto:staff” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WP 4.3 compatibility
- Improve performance of user role checks by using role names instead of caps.
- Bugfix: remove duplicate emails
- Supports custom roles now.
- WP 3.8 compatibility
- Doesn’t use the activity widget (»Right now«) any longer but comes with a shiny new own widget now.
- New style, new icons, new code.
- WP 3.5 compatibility
- Yuck, previous release was incomplete
- WP 3.2 compatibility
- Use separate widget for subscribers as they don’t get the activity widget (»Right now«)
- Make plugin work with WP < 2.8 again. (Sorry for the inconvenience!)
- i18n bugfix on user roles
- saves selection in cookie now
- some minor changes
- improvement: select admins if editors are missing