Loft404 is a small plugin to help redirect the default 404 page to a custom page. You can choose to enable it, then set the custom 404 page.
PS: The plugin does not create a custom 404 page for your site. You need to create a page and add content to it. By working with our another WP plugin LoftBuilder, you can easily create a beautiful page in minutes.
Features & Options
- Turn on or off the custom 404 page.
- Set any existing page as the custom 404 page.
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the Loft404 plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- In the WordPress administration screen, go to Settings > Loft404, check the settings there.
- No changes on activation/deactivation
- If you have installed any caching plugins then clear the cache.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Loft404” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Loft404” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Loft404” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add: remove header status 404 when in customize preview mode
- Add: fix conflict with LoftBuilder
- Add: send status code 404 to browser for custom 404 page, no cache for header
- Update: redirect status code 301
- Initial Public Release