Ever wanted to create manual invoices with Woocommerce and use it to track payaments etc. Now you can. Simply:
- Install the plugin
- Follow Patrick’s great tutorial here: https://www.speakinginbytes.com/2014/04/create-invoice-woocommerce/
- and optionally modify the email subject, email heading, and add a message using the metabox provided by this plugin.
It is that easy.
Like this plugin? Please consider leaving a 5-star review.
Love this plugin or want to help the LocalHero Project? Please consider making a donation.
- Make sure you have Woocmmerce installed (obviously)
- Upload the
lh-woocommerce-invoicingfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Woocommerce->Orders and create your first invoice
What is something does not work?
LH Woocommerce Invoicing, and all https://lhero.org plugins are made to WordPress standards. Therefore they should work with all well coded plugins and themes. However not all plugins and themes are well coded (and this includes many popular ones).
If something does not work properly, firstly deactivate ALL other plugins and switch to one of the themes that come with core, e.g. twentyfirteen, twentysixteen etc.
If the problem persists please leave a post in the support forum: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/lh-woocommerce-invoicing/. I look there regularly and resolve most queries.
What if I need a feature that is not in the plugin?
Please contact me for custom work and enhancements here: https://shawfactor.com/contact/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LH Woocommerce Invoicing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.00 April 30, 2017
* Initial release
1.02 July 27, 2017
* Added class check