Discover which keywords your site visitors are googling to reach your site. Build automatically a tag cloud based on realtime usage data, not on the tags that you THINK are appropriate. Fully customize the tag cloud links and keywords. Ban inapproriate keywords with one click. INSTRUCTIONS: Just activate the plugin, place one of the three available Keyword widgets in your sidebar, and wait some visitors come from a search engine to see the first keywords.
A few notes
- Tag Cloud is updated each time a page is being visited from somebody who found it on a search engine
- Same IP can’t fool too much – IPs are logged and considered by the algorythm
- Configurable pagerank shaping: follow/nofollow links
- A good keyword tag cloud will be the result of a semi-automatic refining process
- The keywords you select stay forever and pass PR
- less important ones go away eventually!
- Upload plugin file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place one of the three available Keyword widgets in your sidebar
- Wait some people coming from Google and see the tag cloud grow
- Whenever logged into WordPress, the tag cloud will dislay some contextual links for editing and fine tuning of the keywords/targeted URLS.
- How are the colors generated on the tag cloud ?
A random simple algorhytm.
- Can this tool help SEO?
Yes, it can be a tool help your internal pages get indexed better, and the ability to customize the anchortext is vital to SEO.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Keywords Cloud for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
First public release.