This is an add-on plugn for Kanban for WordPress. Allow visitors, users, or clients to create tasks easily from Gravity Forms.
Note: This plugin also requires the paid plugin, Gravity Forms.
- Make sure you’ve got Kanban for WordPress and Gravity Forms installed and activated.
- Create the form people will use to create tasks. Use “select” field types if you want a dropdown for choosing a task attribute, like who the task should be assigned to. Use a “hidden” field type if you want to set a default, like all new tasks should be added to the Backlog status.
- Activate the Kanban + Gravity Forms plugin. This will create a new Kanban > Gravity Forms page in your WordPress admin.
- On that Kanban > Gavity Forms page, choose your form from the dropdown at the top of the page.
- From the fields that show up, choose your Kanban board where tasks should be created, and map each form field to the task attribute. If it’s a hidden field, you’ll see a second dropdown for choosing the default.
- Save your changes, and when the form is submitted it will create a new task on your board. If you’ve got the board open in another tab, you’ll see the live update.
None yet. Email your questions here: https://kanbanwp.com/contact-us/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kanban + Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
For the changelog, please visit https://kanbanwp.com/addons/gravity-forms/