After installing and enabling this plugin, your customers can pay through IDPay gateway.
For doing a transaction through IDPay gateway, you must have an API Key. You can obtain the API Key by going to your dashboard in your IDPay account.
1.2.2, Nov 13, 2022
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.1 And Restrict Content Pro version 3.5.3
1.2.1, June 18, 2022
- First Official Release
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.0 And RCP Plugin 3.5.3
- Check Double Spending Correct
- Check Does Not Xss Attack Correct
- Fix Changing Membership
- Fix Email Verification Process After Payment
1.0.3, January 30, 2021
- fix sticking in loading state’s bug.
1.0.2, December 20, 2020
- change configuration for currencies and fix decimal place in numbers.
1.0.1, October 13, 2020
- check GET parameters if POST was empty in relation with IDPay webservices new update.
1.0.0, Jul 09, 2020
- Develope Release
- After creating a Web Service on https://idpay.ir and getting an API Key, follow this instruction:
- Activate plugin IDPay for Restrict Content Pro.
- Go to RCP > Settings > Payment Gateways.
- Check “IDPay” option in the Payment Gateways section.
- Enter your API Key in “IDPay payment gateway” section.
*After that, if a customer is going to purchase a membership plan which is created byRestrict Content Pro, The IDPay payment gateway will appear and she can pay with it.
- If you need to use this plugin in Test mode, Select the “Sandbox” checkbox.
Contributors & Developers
“IDPay For Restrict Content Pro (RCP)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “IDPay For Restrict Content Pro (RCP)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.