Community Database is for Adding and retreiving single data, csv data from database from backend and Google Charts showing.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/hct-community-database-managementdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress activating and installing your plugin.
- For adding multiple data use “hct_community_sample.csv” available in plugin folder
- If your are exporting the csv file, please do not upload the same format again, use the recommended file in above point.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“HCT Community Database Management” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “HCT Community Database Management” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- An update for charts section.