NO CODING required. Simple but effective way to create unlimited maps with single or muliple markers.
Simply type your address to create latitude longitude, add address to be shown on markers and paste shorcode anywhere in page or post.
It support Google Map of Multiple language so you can create google map in your own language. If you have website in Arabic, Russion or Hebrew, Just select language and google map would be shown in your own language. Please note that it would change language only for your country so if you select Arabic then Map for Arabic countries will be show in Arabic. Map for all other contries will be shown in english language.
You can add your customized MAP in your post or page easliy using shortcode. It is best for contact page, property listing, event locations or different locations of your office branch where you want to show single google map with multiple marker.
Easy steps to Go:
- Enter Your Map Name, Height, Width, Language (Default English)
- Add marker with latidute, longitude and information you wanted to show on popup
- Copy & Paste Shortcode in WordPress Page/Post Editor
- Create unlimited maps with multiple markers and use them simply using shortcode
- Set your own custom marker image
- Easy UI with easy functionality.
- Map in your own language
- Supports plain text as well as HTML on marker popup.
- Easy to edit map with the click of a button
- Set Default Location on Map
- Change Marker Font, Size, Color etc
- Supports all map views including Roadmap, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain
- UTF-8 character support
- Responsive map
How to Update plugin
- Get the latest Google Map Professional zip file from wordpress site
- Unpack the zip file that you downloaded.
Now you can update plugin using one of following methods:
A) Deactivate old Google Map Professional plugins from admin panel, delete it and upload new plugin.
B) Login to Ftp and go to /wp-content/plugins/ . Take backup of
google-map-professional plugin and then Delete
google-map-professional folder from ftp and upload folder of latest downloaded plugin.
- Unzip google-map-professional.zip
google-map-professionalfolder to the
- Activate the plugin “Google Map Professional” through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go Admin > Google Map Professional for Map
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Google Map Professional (Map In Your Language)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- It is beta version