Easily load the Dashicons icon font on the front-end of your site. If you’ve ever wanted to use this snazzy little icon font but your active theme doesn’t load it on the front-end of your site for you, this plugin is here to save the day!
Activate and you’re ready to start using Dashicons on the front-end of your site via HTML and CSS.
IMPORTANT: This plugin does not make any shortcodes available to implement Dashicons icons. You can easily use the HTML and CSS options to display icons following the official Dashicons documentation at https://developer.wordpress.org/resource/dashicons/.
- Install the Frontend Dashicons plugin either through your WordPress Plugins screen or by uploading the files to your server via FTP.
- Activate Frontend Dashicons in the Plugins screen of your WordPress admin.
- Begin using Dashicons icons through your site!
What shortcodes are available?
This plugin does not provide shortcode functionality to implement Dashicon icons throughout your site. Instead you should refer to the official Dashicons documentation to add icons using HTML and/or CSS.
Contributors & Developers
“Frontend Dashicons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Version bump, compatible with WordPress 6.0.1
- Version bump, compatible with WordPress 4.8.1
- Initial Release