With FreeInvoice API you can generate and send e-invoices of your online store managed with WooCommerce!
The plugin to be installed on WooCommerce allows you to create and send via the Free Invoice API to the Revenue Agency for all Completed Orders within WooCommerce in a simple and fast way.
The electronic invoices generated comply with the latest specifications of the Interchange System.
The generation of the electronic invoice is not valid for the PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.
The FreeInvoice API plugin for WooCommerce requires the activation of the FreeInvoice API service available at this address this address
FreeInvoice API Version 1.0
- generation and sending of XML electronic invoices;
- addition of the fields “Individual or Company / Professional”, “VAT number or Tax Code”, “Recipient Code or PEC Address” in the WooCommerce checkout form;
- management of the data entered by the customer in the order placed;
- enabling and disabling electronic invoicing to individuals in the plugin settings;
- dynamic management of customer checkout fields;
- addition of the fields entered by the customer required for electronic invoicing in the WooCommerce order summary;
- checking the status of the invoices sent by WooCommerce orders
- check the validity of the VAT number or tax code entered by the customer during checkout;
- management in the settings of the VAT rates plugin;
- automatic / manual numbering of invoices;
- management of sections on invoice numbering;
- compatibility with versions 3 and 4 of WooCommerce;
- WordPress >= 3.5
Automatic installation is the easiest way to install the plugin.
Enter the WordPress dashboard, click on Plugin and click on Add New.
In the search bar, type “FreeInvoice API” and click Search.
Click on Install and then Activate to activate the plugin.
Manual installation via WordPress interface
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Go to the WordPress Plugin admin panel menu> Add New
- Select Upload file
- Upload the plugin zip file, the plugin will now be installed
- Once the installation is complete, click on the “Activate plug-in” link
Manual installation via FTP
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the uncompressed plugins folder to the wp-content / plugins / WordPress installation directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Can I use the Free Invoice Sandbox environment to test the plugin functionality?
Yes, in the plugin settings you can choose whether to use the sandbox for testing or use the online environment
where can i change the tax regime?
In the Settings section of the plugin, you can select the tax regime of your business from a drop-down list.
Where can I disable billing to private individuals?
In the Settings section of the plugin, you can enable / disable electronic billing to private individuals.
To which subjects can electronic invoices be generated?
All subjects, individuals and companies / professionals with a VAT number, except public administrations
Does the plugin also generate pdf and invoices?
No, only electronic invoices. It is possible to find the PDF on the FreeInvoice account.
Can I manage the VAT rates?
Of course, in the plugin settings there is a section dedicated to managing the 0% VAT rates
Can I put the prices with both VAT included and VAT excluded?
Of course, as long as in woocommerce the rounding is done on the subtotal. You can enter this setting directly in the WooCommerce settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FreeInvoice API” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
First version of the FreeInvoice API plugin published.