This plugin provides a feature to make your site restricted and user is required to login to view protected pages. It has two setting in admin, which are as below:
- Enable Force Login : This will enable force login feature for your site.
- Page to Redirect After login: You can select page from the list of added page, user will land to selected page after login. If not selected then it will redirect user to home page
- Unzip ‘force-login-by-webline.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or add it by ‘Add new’ in the Plugins menu
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Go to ‘Settings->Force User Login’ in the admin menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Force Login by Webline” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date: February 02, 2023
* Fix: Minor bug fixes.
* Fix: Checked compatibility with WordPress version 6.1
Release Date: January 03, 2020
* Fix: Minor other bug fixes.
* Fix: Checked compatibility with WordPress version 5.3.2
Release Date: January 02, 2018
* Fix: Checked compatibility with WordPress version 4.9.1.
Release Date: November 14, 2014
* Initial release