Flexible Quantity – Measurement Price Calculator for WooCommerce is a plugin that will let you sell products based on their weight, dimension, area, or volume. Your customers will be able to choose the quantity of a new unit of measure. You will be able to set the price for the unit, set the increment value of the unit, and set the minimum and maximum product quantity.
See the main features of the free version:
- Measurement price calculator for WooCommerce products,
- Extend the WooCommerce product with new units and prices,
- Set the minimum and maximum product quantity,
- Select the unit of measure for the product whose quantity you are selling,
- Cost calculator based on unit, weight, dimension, area, and volume,
- Price by Weight (g, kg, t, oz, lbs, tn),
- Product price based on dimension (mm, cm, m, km, in, ft, yd, mi),
- Sell products depending on the area (sq mm, sq cm, sq m, sq km, acs, ha, sq. in., sq. ft., sq. yd.),
- Choose the volume of the product (ml, l, cup, pt, qt, gal, fl. oz.),
- Products with volume dimensions (cu cm, cu m, cu. in, cu. ft., cu. yt.),
- Calculate inventory per unit and based on the product,
- Compatible with Flexible Product Fields if you need more product fields.
Visit Flexible Quantity Docs to see all features of the plugin & how to set up the measurement calculator for your WooCommerce products.
Do you need a more complex solution like setting unit dimensions, a pricing table for ranges, and shipping costs based on the product quantity? You may achieve it and better manage the cost based on measurement price calculation with Flexible Quantity Calculator for WooCommerce PRO.
See some of its features:
- [PRO] Enable the unit dimensions and unit measurement price calculator,
- [PRO] Add the label for the unit dimension field,
- [PRO] Fixed or user-based value of the dimension,
- [PRO] Set the minimum and maximum values for the unit dimensions,
- [PRO] Define the dimension increment value for flexible price calculation formulas,
- [PRO] Choose different units of measure for unit dimensions,
- [PRO] Add or hide dimensions of the product,
- [PRO] Product pricing based on the dimension and dynamic unit measurement calculations,
- [PRO] Define the unit dimensions names,
- [PRO] See the product price upfront based on the customer input,
- [PRO] Enable pricing table for ranges,
- [PRO] Shipping class based on the product quantity,
- [PRO] WooCommerce quantity based product pricing and flexible shipping cost,
- [PRO] Dynamic Price per quantity.
Test Flexible Quantity Measurement for WooCommerce (free and PRO) in your free demo.
The Flexible Quantity for WooCommerce plugin is available in:
You may help us translate the plugin.
Flexible Quantity in a nutshell
Flexible Quantity – Measurement Price Calculator for WooCommerce is a plugin you need when you want to sell products based on unit, size, area, weight, or volume.
The plugin helps you create unit-based pricing in WooCommerce. Define and sell products per unit of measure. The plugin will calculate the product price based on the buyer’s choices. You will also be able to choose the increment steps for your customers and set the minimum or maximum quantity of the product.
The PRO version will help you achieve pricing based on quantity. You will also be able to define unit dimensions and let your users decide about the exact size or volume. What’s more, the shipping cost (through a dynamic shipping class) will depend on the quantity of the product. Get the quantity measurement calculator and flexible shipping for your WooCommerce store!
Let us know about more functionalities you would like to see in the plugin 🙂
Currently, we focus on better compatibility with Flexible Invoices and other invoicing plugins.
You can install the plugin like any other WordPress plugin.
1. Download and unzip the latest release of the plugin.
2. Upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in the WordPress Administration.
You can also use WordPress uploader to upload the plugin zip file in WordPress menu Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin. You can find and install the plugin through your Plugins menu with a search bar too.
How can I use this WooCommerce measurement price calculator plugin?
After installing the plugin, edit the product for which you want to enable the quantity calculation. Go to the Product Data section -> Flexible Quantity. Enable the calculator settings and choose the unit for the product (weight, dimension, area, or volume).
Choose the unit and its price. Also, set the increment value for the quantity at which the price will be increased. You may also set the minimum and maximum range for the quantity.
How to limit the WooCommerce product quantity?
You can do this by enabling the measurement calculator for the product in the Product Data -> Flexible Quantity. You will be able to set the minimum and maximum range, and also the quantity increment value.
When to use the plugin?
The plugin works for WooCommerce products. It will help you build the quantity measurement calculator extending the default product options in WooCommerce.
The price will depend on the product quantity and a new unit of measure like size, weight, area, or volume.
You may benefit from the plugin if you need quantity and dimension-based prices for your products and services. Use the plugin for dynamic pricing calculations for services, agencies, fees, diet planners, cost estimations, building renovation offers, etc.
What are the benefits of Flexible Quantity Measurement Calculator for WooCommerce?
Flexibility, that’s for sure! By default, WooCommerce lets you use simple quantity-based prices. Here are the most important things you get with the plugin:
- new unit of measure for your products and services,
- one, two, and three-dimensional units of measure,
- unit dimensions based on the user input (PRO),
- dynamic price by unit,
- quantity increment,
- limit quantity per product,
- independent settings for each product,
- price calculation formulas tailored for your needs,
- flexible settings for dimensions (PRO),
- increment, minimum and maximum values for unit dimensions (PRO),
- pricing table (PRO),
- dynamic shipping cost based on the quantity (PRO).
Can I allow users to decide about the unit dimensions?
Yes. You can enable the advanced settings for the unit dimensions in the PRO version of the plugin. You may set the fixed values or let buyers enter them on the product page. You may also choose the default increment value for the unit dimension and set its range (the minimum and maximum values).
The plugin will let you add flexible and independent unit dimensions for WooCommerce products. The customer will see the instant cost calculation directly on the product page. That will enhance your WooCommerce with a flexible Measurement Price Calculator based on the customer input.
Is the plugin translation ready?
Yes. You may translate it and also add your translation for other users of the plugin.
The plugin is translation ready. Read more about translating WordPress plugins.
Contributors & Developers
“Flexible Quantity – Measurement Price Calculator for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Flexible Quantity – Measurement Price Calculator for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
1.0.7 – 2022-06-14
- Fixed translations
1.0.6 – 2022-06-08
- Added movie to readme file
1.0.5 – 2022-06-07
- Fixed missing function error
1.0.4 – 2022-06-07
- Added monolog library
1.0.3 – 2022-06-07
- Fixed debug logger
1.0.2 – 2022-06-07
- Added icons
1.0.1 – 2022-06-07
- Fixed translations
1.0.0 – 2022-05-31
- First Release!