Adds shortcodes that make it easy to embed FareHarbor booking calendars and buttons on your site. Learn more about the FareHarbor reservation system at fareharbor.com.
Includes shortcodes for embedded calendars (
[fareharbor]), embedded grids of activities (
[itemgrid]), and buttons that open a booking overlay (
For more examples and available options, please visit https://fareharbor.com/help/setup/wordpress-plugin/.
From the WordPress plugin directory (recommended):
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress Dashboard
- Search for “FareHarbor”
- Click Install on the “FareHarbor for WordPress” plugin
- Activate the plugin
By direct upload:
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the fareharbor folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[partners shortname="companyname" include="company1,company2"], and
[itemgrid shortname="companyname"] shortcodes in your posts or pages.
Contributors & Developers
“FareHarbor for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FareHarbor for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated tested up to version to 6.1.1
- Add support for schedule_uuid, sheet_uuid, bookable_only, and branding shortcode parameters. Tested up to WordPress version 5.9.2.
- Updated tested to 5.8.1, and new screenshots
- Removed referrer parameter that is now handled in lightframe
- Updated tested up to version to 5.6
- Update plugin name to “FareHarbor for WordPress
- Add support for overriding language selection via
- Add support for setting price schedule via
- Updates output to default to “simple” fallbacks if no value is set
- Add support for Booking Flows via
- Upgrade to version 2 of FareHarbor Kit for even better looking buttons with more features
- Fix PHP issue with some configurations when upgrading
- Default to responsive calendars for new installs
- Default to simple fallback for new installs
- Enable Auto-Lightframe by default for new installs
- Improvements to plugin initialization code
- Add support for automatic Lightframing, an even easier way to put FareHarbor buttons on your site.
- Add type=”responsive” option to [fareharbor] shortcode
- Add support for [itemgrid] shortcode
- Add support for an even better mobile booking experience via
- Add a settings page (Settings > FareHarbor)
- Allow setting shortcode option defaults in the settings page and via filters.
- Add support for including a FareHarbor Buttons stylesheet on all pages.
- Add support for specifying price sheets to use while booking
- Add support for [partners] shortcode
- Fix compatibility with some Windows servers
- Generate better Lightframe fallback URLs
- Add support for displaying full item information (
- Strip spaces and trailing commas from item ID list
- Fix potential PHP warnings with $output
- Allow setting custom
idon anchor generated by Lightframe shortcode
- Strip smart quotes returned with shortcode values
- Adjust onClick attribute to work better with other plugins
- Fix discrepancy with documentation
- Add [lightframe] shortcode
- Fix for ASN reference
- Initial public implementation