This plugin allows you to add SharpSpring Marketing Automation to your website. To use it, you will need your own SharpSpring account.
You can learn more about SharpSpring and sign up for a demo on their website at https://sharpspring.com/.
Configure the plugin with your SharpSpring information, and this plugin will insert the correct code snippets on every page.
This plugin is developed by Fahrenheit Marketing, a SharpSpring partner agency.
This plugin communicates with SharpSpring’s API and will send the relevant data directly to them.
Your data is not shared with Fahrenheit Marketing.
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/fahrenheit-marketing-automation-with-sharpspring’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings -> SharpSpring Integration screen to configure the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fahrenheit Marketing Automation with SharpSpring” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fahrenheit Marketing Automation with SharpSpring” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update readme to clarify need for SharpSpring account
- Added support for Gravity Forms
- Initial release