Added some extra functionality to the WP Rocket plugin:
– Change the gzip compression level
– Pre compress css/js files to lower server resource usage
– Display the cache preload status message on all admin pages for administrators
– Change the preload interval
– Hide the Imagify tab on the WP Rocket settings page
– Disable cache purge on new comments when using Disqus
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard
- Click the upload tab
- Browse for the plugin file (rocket-extra.zip) on your computer
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button
- How can I serve the pre-compressed css/js files?
- When you are using nginx you will need to have the gzip_static module installed.
- When you are using Apache you probably don’t want to enable this feature. The overhead from the extra rules in .htaccess isn’t worth it. But you can take a look here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Extras for WP Rocket” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Extras for WP Rocket” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed check for active WP Rocket plugin status
- Fixed styling of settings page on mobile
- Preload interval feature added
- Activation, de-activation, uninstall (full delete)
- Change compression level
- Pre compress static files feature
- Display preload on all admin pages
- Hide Imagify tab
- Disable cache purge for Disqus