This plugin allows you to export the information about users to XML, CSV, EXCEL, and JSON files.
- User ID
- User Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email ID
- Nick Name
- User Role
- Registered Date
Kindly let us know your feedback or comments to add more features in this plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New.
- Enter Export Users Data Distinct in the search box and press the search button.
- Download and save the Export Users Data Distinct plugin to your hard disk.
- Login to your WordPress and go to the Add Plugins page.
- Click Upload Plugin button to upload the zip.
- Click Install Now to install and activate the plugin.
How do I export users?
- From the left side navigation menu, select Users.
- Click the Export All as XML button to save all users to an XML file.
To download all users into a CSV file, click the Export All as CSV button.
To download all users into an Excel file, click the Export All as Excel button.
To download all users into a JSON file, click the Export All as JSON button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Export Users Data Distinct” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added Export JSON option
- Downloads Users