The Ensemble Video WordPress Plugin makes adding videos, playlists, and Ensemble Video Dropboxes and quizzes easy for anyone that wants to use Ensemble Video in WordPress.
Setup the Plugin
Publish Videos using the Plugin
Ensemble Video Support
- In your WordPress admin go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Enter “Ensemble Video Plugin” in the text box and click Search Plugins.
- In the list of Plugins click Install Now next to the Ensemble Video Plugin
- Once installed click to activate.
- Go to your Settings and configure the plugin.
For basic usage, look at the instructions at our website
Contributors & Developers
“Ensemble Video Responsive Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Version 5.6.4 – Released 2021.Feb.06
- Workaround for customers with Single Sign On. Needs hotfix 5.6.4 on the back end.
Version 5.6.1 – Released 2021.Jan.24
- Fix for submit button
Version 5.6.0 – Released 2021.Jan.24
- Fixes classnames for playlists
Version 5.5.2 – Released 2020.Dec.20
- Fixes missing fields like displayannotations and shorttitle
Version 5.5.1 – Released 2020.Dec.20
- Update to fix scripts in embedded json
Version 5.5.0 – Released 2020.Oct.25
- Adds new embed options to plugin including audio, dropboxes, playlists, and quizzes.
- Adds css codes that can be overridden in WordPress
1.2 – Released 2018.Sep.14
- New video and playlist embed options.
1.1 – Released 2017.May.08
- minor bug fixes and changes
1.0 – Released 2017.May.05
- Initial Version