Quick Start Examples
Load a stylesheet globally
Code a CSS file named global.css in the stylesheets directory.
Load a stylesheet only when viewing the page with id = 1
Code a CSS file named type-page-id-1.css or type-id-1.css in the stylesheets directory.
Load a stylesheet only when viewing the page with slug = ‘example-page’
Code a CSS file named type-page-slug-example-page.css or type-slug-example-page.css in the stylesheets directory.
Load a stylesheet only when viewing the category term with id = 1
Code a CSS file named tax-category-term-id-1.css or term-id-1.css in the stylesheets directory.
Load a stylesheet only when viewing the category term with slug = ‘category1’
Code a CSS file named tax-category-term-slug-category1.css or term-slug-category1.css in the stylesheets directory.
You may read the guide at GitHub
- Install Enqueueror
- Consult the guide at GitHub
Contributors & Developers
“Enqueueror” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Enqueueror” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added: Local assets and external script and stylesheets may be used as dependencies.
- Added: Direct access to PHP preprocessed assets is prevented using .htaccess rules.
- Changed: Preprocessed assets are now served from /wp-content/uploads/enqueueror.
- Fixed: Handling of multiple dependencies.
- Added: Introduced support for header in assets.
- Added: Introduced support for asset dependencies.
- Fixed: Asset order rules not always respected.
- Fixed: Error if WPML is activated but not set up.
- First release