The most advanced and leading Web sites Accessibility component, including a large variety of tools.
Our component allows users with impairments or disabilities to enjoy easy and convenient experience at any website they browse using fixed settings that match their browsing needs.
enable company offers free access to our extension as an act of solidarity and support in 1.6 million visitors with disabilities.
Accessibility key features
- Font Size Control
- Keyboard Navigation
- Contrast displays: High contrast / Black and White / Black and Yellow.
- Links Highlight
- Stop Animations
This plugin allows for easy integration of Enable Accessibility Toolbar into your WordPress website.
A valid Enable Accessibility license is required, after purchase you can control and revise your toolbar settings on a per-website basis from https://my.enable.co.il
Please note: this is not a standalone plugin and requires you to have a valid license.
Install from a downloaded zip archive.
- Go to your admin menu Plugins -> Add New, and click on “Upload Plugin” near the top.
- Browse for the zip file and click on upload.
- Extract the downloaded zip archive in your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to your “Installed Plugins” page and enable the plugin
- Go to Enable Accessibility and enter your license key
- (Optional) Go to https://my.enable.co.il to modify website settings
Can I use the plugin without a license?
No, Enable Toolbar license is require, You will only be able to use the attachments alt tag fix.
What the license gives me?
Enable Accessibility Toolbar license allows you to use Enable Toolbar on your website
How much the license costs?
Contributors & Developers
“Enable Accessibility” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Enable Accessibility” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Enable Accessibility” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Remove useless license check cron
- Require the license key to be set in the settings to load the toolbar
- Fix checking license
- Bump tested up to version
- Updated license data retreival method
- Updated script URL
- Removed jQuery dependency from script
- First stable Release.