Embed Maps Block is a custom Gutenberg Blockdeveloped with Gutenberg Native Components. You can easily embed a Google Map for any location. It comes will several customation options to customize it as per your need.
- Simple, light-weight, and super-fast
- Built with only Gutenberg Native Components
- No Block Builder at all
- 100% Responsive
- Easy to Use in Gutenberg Editor
- Drag & Drop Use
Designed & Developed By Zakaria Binsaifullah. Available for any freelance work, feel free to Contact Me
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Google Map Show location with Google Map
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/embed-maps-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Simply go to Gutenberg Block Editor and you will find a new category with a new Block named “Embed Maps Block”
- Drag and drop to use it.
Is it responsive?
Sure, it is 100% Responsive
Have you used any block builder?
No, it is built with 100% Gutenberg Native Components only.
Contributors & Developers
“Block for Embed Google Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Block for Embed Google Maps” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.5.0 – making compatible with WordPress v6.x.x
1.0.0 – Initial Release