ElderLawAnswers Post Importer
- Monthly Articles created by our editorial department get posted to your WordPress website.
- Drive more traffic to your firm website.
- Automatically add more consumer content.
- Easy install and setup.
See our tutorial showing how to install and make use of the ELA Post Importer
Get your Client E-Newsletter Articles on your Firm’s Website
The ElderLawAnswers E-Newsletter Builder allows you to include the latest news as well as choose the articles most relevant to your clientele from our extensive library.
Now available to members of SpecialNeedsAnswers!
- Import new articles automatically (using wp-cron).
- Articles will be imported as posts which you can manage as part of your content strategy
- Articles sent as part of your newsletter will be displayed on your site
- Set category
- Set what author to assign imported content to
- New posts can be imported and immediately published, or held in Draft status for your review
Simple to set up, and automatic thereafter:
We’ve created this tool to simplify your practice development efforts. Once installed and configured, it will work automatically in the background to provide new value to your visitors.
Follow this tutorial or the following simple steps
Upload the Zip file through the
Plugins -> Add Newmenu in WordPress Admin
Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress Admin
Get your token from ElderLawAnswers
Accept user agreement
Set your preferred options
Paste your token
Receive regular content updates as well as articles included in your newsletters
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ElderLawAnswers Post Importer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ElderLawAnswers Post Importer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release
- Adds support for Academy of Special Needs Planners content
- Updates Stable Tag and Tested up to 4.6.1
- Fixes bug causing timeout on imported posts.
- Update Tested To 5.1.1
- Update Tested To 5.2.1
- Adds support for Estate Planner content
- Add Estate Settings Template
- Use WP Settings Timezone in Post Publish Date
- Update Tested to 5.5.1
- Fix Draft Status Import from Content Hub