THIS PLUGIN WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU ARE USING FLYWHEEL HOSTING AND THE FLYWHEEL CDN ADD-ON.
The problem: If you use a plugin that generates dynamic CSS (for example a page builder), the Flywheel CDN add-on will not update any URLs referenced in the dynamically generated CSS. For example, a background image would use your default domain path rather than the CDN domain path.
The solution: This plugin re-writes URLs that are loaded by the WordPress
wp_get_attachment_image_src function so that they are forced to use the CDN path instead.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- That’s it! There are no settings to configure. The plugin will automatically use your global CDN path that Flywheel Sets.
- Will this work for other hosts
- How do I configure the plugin
The plugin will automatically use the global
WP_STACK_CDN_DOMAINand is configuration free.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dynamic CSS URLs for Flywheel CDN” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Checked compatibility with Gutenberg.
- Initial release.