DWP Loginizer allows you to customize the default wordpress login page.
DWP Loginizer Features
- Change Background color
- Set Image as Background
- Change Text color
- Hide Logo / Change logo
- Change Form Background Color
- Set Form Background Color Opacity / Transparency
- Set Image as Form Background
- Change Button Text Color, Background Color, Border Color
- Add your custom css
- Login Redirect
- Create your own login page with form builder
If you have ideas or you want to add a new feature kindly contact me @ email@example.com
Customize your wordpress default login page, change logo, color and more.
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > DWP Loginizer and edit your settings.
- Click the ‘Save Changes’ button.
Contributors & Developers
“DWP Loginizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“DWP Loginizer” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “DWP Loginizer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.