The DreamHost Automated Migration plugin makes migrating sites to the DreamHost platform effortless. Whether you are a developer with tons of experience moving sites or have never moved a site before, this plugin does all the hard work so that you don’t have to. Move as many sites as you need, quickly and with minimal interaction.
March 15, 2023 1 reply
The only reason I am giving 4 instead of 5 stars is because I am unsure if I can remove the plugin after migration is complete
June 12, 2022
I migrated my site from one domain name to another and it worked fast: Instructions at DH Knowledgebase.
October 23, 2020
Was moving multiple websites over to DreamHost by hand having issues until I tried the plugin. It worked, would have cut the work down to less than 30 minutes each if I would have tried it sooner
June 17, 2020
Great service for easy wordpress migration.
Contributors & Developers
“DreamHost Automated Migration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “DreamHost Automated Migration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Code Improvements
- Sync Improvements
- Code Cleanup
- Bug Fixes
- Better handling for plugin, theme infos
- Sync Improvements
- Improved network call efficiency for site info callbacks.
- Removing use of constants for arrays for PHP 5.4 support.
- Post type fetch improvement.
- Robust handling of requests params.
- Callback wing versioning.
- Added Support for Multi Table Callbacks
- MultiTable Sync in single callback functionality added.
- Improved host info
- Fixed services data fetch bug
- Fixed account listing bug in wp-admin
- Fixing version issue
- Upgrading to New UI
- Fetching Mysql Version
- Robust data fetch APIs
- Core plugin changes
- Sanitizing incoming params
- Adding migration_token field
- Plugin branding fixes
- Updating account authentication struture