Displays the name of the template used by the currently displayed page in the admin bar or inside the pages. Plugins very useful for developing your blog.
display-template-namefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
September 3, 2016
Huge time saver. Just works! Thanks.
Contributors & Developers
“Display Template Name” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Display Template Name” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Move main template name, in the submenu of admin bar
- Add sub template loaded by the get_template_part() wordpress function or include() php function.
- Add special capability
- WordPress 3.8 compatibility
- Display the template name in the admin bar when it’s used.
- Change the cursor CSS style on the debug div
- Display an tooltip with the entire path of the template
- Code optimization
- Fix bug for retrieving screenshoot theme image
- Improved GUI for customizing the display of debug area
- Add an uninstall file in order to delete options saved in the database
- Add an admin panel to manage the position of the debug box
- Add css to fix z-index problem
- First version of the plugin.