Easy way to disable the use of coupon codes on specific products within WooCommerce without having to update rules on coupons.
Particularly useful if you have a large number of coupons as saves having to go through each coupon code and update the rules to exclude certain items.
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- On product pages use the “Coupon Options” tab under product data
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Coupons At Product Level” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Disable Coupons At Product Level” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Checkbox field status not saving on product page
- New: Message shows at checkout and cart page to inform user that some or all products in the cart are not eligible for discount
- New: Now works with variable products, at parent level