This is a simple pluging using the custom post types for a calendar. It will show all the posts of the post type selected published or pending in the future in a calendar.
- Install plugin
- Add some calendar items in the new “calendar” menu
- Add a [dimme-calendar] tag in a post or page. This will create a calendar view
- check your site and watch the glory
I upgraded the settings page with default option page settings from wordpress. So you have to reset the custom post type you use.
You can now also use google calendar feeds in the calender. Just make them public and include them in the settings page. Be noted you have to share the full calendar, not only the basic calendar.
Add a tag [dimme-calendar] on a page to get a calendar. Or crate a post type archive page named “calendar”
If you have a custom post type, or you just want to use the “posts” you can change the post type in the settings
I now have two styles you can choose from. You can select those on the settings page.
- If you have any questions or tips
Please post them on the forum, so i can read idea`s and upgrade the plugin with useful things.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dimme calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- updated the source for 4.4
- changed the google calendar feeds to ical feeds
- Changed, weekday. Uses the start of week from the settings
- Added icon in wordpress admin
- Added the post type archive, so you can browse through the items. Added the calender on top.
- Added a tag so you can add a calendar in your posts
- Added, weekday can now start on monday. Still using the ISO-8601:1988 weeknumber.
- Changed the admin interface
- Added google calendar feeds
- Bugs fixed in the templates
- deleted an echo in the code
- add repeat feature for monthly and weekly items
- Changed input of the month and year. Gave some 404 bugs.
- Found some more bugs an added a help page on my site.
- Changed the options to save the custom post type.
- created the plugin