The Debug Bar Query Tracer plugin backtraces all calls to
WPDB::query() and determines:
- which plugin caused that database query (it ignores all queries that are a part of normal WordPress activity), and
- the function chain that led to that query.
It then displays that information on an additional panel in the Debug Bar
plugin (which is required).
- Install the Debug Bar plugin
- Activate the Debug Bar plugin
- Install the Query Tracer plugin
- Activate the Query Tracer plugin
Feel free to ask questions on my website and
I will update this section with any frequent questions.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Debug Bar Query Tracer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Debug Bar Query Tracer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Made sure everything is ready for internationalization
- Added better handling for instances where not queries were caused by plugins