The “Cut down uploads size” plugin allows you to optimize all the images from your “uploads” folder. You can choose the quality of the optimization and run optimization.
The plugin’s built using the cool PHP library https://github.com/gumlet/php-image-resize Thanks guys!
How does it work?
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Cut down uploads size’
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download ‘Cut down uploads size’.
- Upload the ‘Cut down uploads size’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate ‘Cut down uploads size’ from your Plugins page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cut down uploads size” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cut down uploads size” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Memory limit bug fixed
- Cut down uploads size