Content Delivery/Distribution Networks help speed up a website by loading assets from multiple sources around the Internet. CoralCDN provides a free network of servers to help website owners easily offload resources to improve the performance of the site.
This plugin automatically enables the network for images added to a post or page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Upload images in your posts and pages just like always.
- How does this work?
CoralCDN works by appending
.nyud.netto any assets you want to speed up.
The plugin works by rewriting the site’s URL for any images you upload when editing a post.
- Can I use this for CSS/JS files?
Not yet, but I’m working on that.
Contributors & Developers
“CoralCDN” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CoralCDN” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Admin changes only. Code is same version as 0.1.1.
- Switched to semver version numbering.
- Minor updates to make sure right URL is used.
- Initial release.