Contact Form 7 Charts is a plugin for automatically generating dashboard charts from Contact Forms DB and Contact Form 7 forms activity. The plugin is useful for visually tracking the performance of content marketing campaign conversions, surveys, feedback and contact forms, and conducting visitor research on your WordPress website.
1. Self-configuring, automated trend and pie charts of contact form activity using the Google Charts API.
* Plugin Name: Contact Form 7 Charts
* Plugin URI: http://tuckerhall.com/2013/contact-form-7-charts-for-wordpress/
* Author: Guy Hagen, Tucker/Hall Public Relations and Strategic Communications
- Verify that “Contact Form 7” and the “Contact Form 7 to Database Extension” plugins are installed and activated.
- Uncompress and upload the
cf7chartsarchive folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In the dashboard section of the WordPress admin control panel, click the “Screen Options” tab and select the CF7charts widgets you would like displayed. Arrange them to your preference.
- How do I remove a contact form from the charts?
The plugin only collects statistics on forms that have active content within the study period (six months or one month respectively). Deleting the form will remove it from the chart, or disabling it will remove it after the respective period has passed.
- How do I export or download the chart?
Currently the only method available for recording a generated chart is to “screengrab” what you see.
- Which of my users can see the charts?
The plugin is configured to only be visible to users with administration privileges.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 Charts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?