With this Condition Injection plugin you can simply inject code snippets to targeted visitors.
This plugin can be also used for targeted watering hole attacks.
- insert HTML snippet
- in the page footer (just before the tag)
- recognize and execute PHP code to add logic to your injections
- distinct desktop and mobile injections
- inject only to targeted visitors
- decide server-side (stealth injection)
- set conditions for user-agent, referrer, ip-address, hostname and more
Privacy and GDPR
This plugin does not collect or process any personal user data.
- Put the plugin folder into [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Condition Injection screen to configure the plugin
FAQs are answered on Condition Injection page.
Contributors & Developers
“Condition-based HTML Snippet Injection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Condition-based HTML Snippet Injection” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Version