Super simple URL replacer for CloudFlare CDN user.
Easy way for optimize server load and gain perfomance on static file.
Current support for
- Css and Js using enqueue system
- Images inside post and widget
- Images through get_the_post_thumbnail
Source code here: https://gist.github.com/2437025
This is a beta version – no guarantee for production use
- Place the cloudflare-url-replacement directory in your /wp-content/plugins/ (or download directly from codex)
- [before activate] Check your CloudFlare Account and verify that DNS have been updated
- Activate through the WordPress administration panel.
- Edit CloudFlare Url in the plugin option page (under general option). If not set plugin can’t work!!!
no Questions at this time
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CloudFlare URL Replacement” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CloudFlare URL Replacement” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Add option page
First Public version