Cinematic – is a responsive. touch-friendly Slider that displays your content with parallax 3D effect.
You can easily prepare layers for your own images in photo editor – a video lesson for Adobe Photoshop is included.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open Cinematic page at admin menu.
- Open example slider or create new one.
- Copy cinematic shortcode of your slider.
- Insert cinematic shortcode at the desired page.
- Open this page to see a slider in action.
August 6, 2019
The plugin gives just unbelievable possibilities to make your slides and (especially) transitions look great. You get almost a movie grade visuals when you come from one slide to another (have to cut your slide the right way though as a prep to transition). I was really impressed and would give the creators 6* if that would be possible. Thanks, guys.
May 8, 2019 1 reply
Great 3D effect, I have seen this before only in After Effects plugins. It's something like Kens Burns 3D Effect.
Contributors & Developers
“Cinematic 3D Parallax Touch Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cinematic 3D Parallax Touch Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Plugin Version