Chatter – WordPress chat to support your customers 24/7.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- Can I use this plugin on commercial websites?
- How many chat managers can I create?
In the free version – only one chat manager
- Can I disable Chatter without losing the data?
April 10, 2020
Undoubtedly this plugin is very good and cool Only thing that I wanna ask from you is: Can I add this chat widget on a page so that users can chat with me or other users on a page rather than in a widget on a fixed position. ?
Contributors & Developers
“Chatter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Chatter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 – first release