Write your next book from the comfort of the WordPress dashboard, categorizing the chapters by Book name and even adding the character names that appear in each chapter.
You also have the option to add in your own custom quote for the beginning of your chapter.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
Settings -> Permalinksand re-save your settings if you’re using Custom permalink settings
Contributors & Developers
“Chapters for Authors” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Chapters for Authors” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added REST API support for Chapters post type in
- Added page-attributes to Chapters CPT support in
- Added flush rewrite rules on activation for Chapters CPT and taxonomies in
- Updated add_new text for Chapters CPT in
- Updated Introduction metabox title in
- Updated text strings for localization in
- Updated code escape to the quote and author variables in
.potfile with text strings for localization in
- General code cleanup throughout various files