This plugin will allow the customers to change the quantity using WooCommerce standard quantity field & delete the product on the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Ensure you have latest version of Woocommerce plugin installed
- Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Quantity selector and Product delete icon will appear on the checkout page of your store.
Read all 46 reviews
Custom CSS may be needed to add product photo and to get adjusted to your theme
A great plugin that was the perfect solution for my requirements. Bhavik, the developer, also helped me with an issue by fixing the code on my site within 5 minutes. Brilliant support!
Hi, the + and – button doesnt work on my site. They display for a brief moment and then they disappear How can i fix the issue? I am using Wpocean heme with elementor pro.
My website : grandtam.com
Just what was needed, to allow modifications to the cart right on the checkout page. Thank you!
This plugin is very useful and easy install to activate.
When I contacted him for support, his response is very quickly and helpful.
I strongly recommend this plugin.
The plugins provides a perfect solution to improve the woo-commerce experience. Also, the author provides fast and effective support, if you need some help with anything.
“Change Quantity on Checkout for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed the issue with WooCommerce 5.2, where the quantity selector was not displayed.