Integrate Contact Form 7 with GetResponse. Automatically add form submissions to predetermined lists in GetResponse, using its latest API. This GetResponse Extension supports multiple mailing lists and API Keys.
GetResponse Extension Support
Active support is not always provided for the Contact Form 7 GetResponse Extension on the WordPress.org forums. One-on-one email support is available to people who email the GetResponse Extension developer.
Bug reports for the Contact Form 7 GetResponse Extension are welcome in the WordPress developers website.
- Easy to use
- Use a different mailing list per contact form
- Single opt-in – no confirmation email send to subscribers
- Double opt-in – confirmation email send to subscribers
- Opt-in checkbox – add the chance to opt-in/opt-out
- Support for custom fields
- Latest GetResponse API V3
- Constantly updated
- Self hosted WordPress.org installation (4.0 or higher)
- Contact Form 7 (4.2 or higher)
- GetResponse account
- Upload the entire ‘contact-form-7-mail-chimp-extension‘ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Once the plugin is active, you will see a new ‘tab’ inside Contact Form 7 admin interface.
You will find ‘GetResponse: Subscriber List Details‘ menu in your Contact Form 7 editor.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7 GetResponse Extension? Use these support channels appropriately.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 GetResponse Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
For more information, see Releases.
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Release version