CF7 Blocks is the ultimate solution for integrating Contact Form 7 with the WordPress block editor. With CF7 Blocks, you can easily create and customize contact forms within the familiar block editor interface. No more fiddling with shortcodes or HTML – just drag and drop blocks to build your forms exactly how you want them.
CF7 Blocks comes with a variety of pre-designed form templates to choose from, making it even easier to get started. And with full integration with Contact Form 7, all your form submissions will be saved and managed in the same place as before.
Don’t waste any more time trying to fit your forms into the old editor – upgrade to CF7 Blocks and take advantage of the power and flexibility of the block editor today!
Make sure you have Contact Form 7 plugin installed to use CF7 Blocks.`
- Install Contact Form 7 if it is not already installed.
- Install CF7 Blocks either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate CF7 Blocks.
- Create a new form.
How do I create a form with CF7 Blocks?
To create a new form with CF7 Blocks, follow these steps:
- From the WordPress dashboard, go to Contact > Add New.
- You will notice new block editor interface to create forms.
- Choose the form template you want to use, and continue from there.
- Click the “Publish” button to save your form.
Is CF7 Blocks compatible with the Classic Editor?
CF7 Blocks is designed to work exclusively with the WordPress block editor. It is not compatible with the Classic Editor.
Contributors & Developers
“Block Editor Kit for Contact Form 7 – CF7 Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Block Editor Kit for Contact Form 7 – CF7 Blocks” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Fix: Added support for legacy theme (that fixes the loading issue).
Fix: Field label formatting issue.
Fix: Minor bugs