Certishopping Social Reviews is the world’s most effective product reviews solution for eCommerce sites and is now available for Woocommerce. Generate tons of product reviews for your Woocommerce site with Certishopping.
The many features of Certishopping Social Reviews
- Send Mail After Purchase emails to encourage customers to leave reviews (proven to dramatically increase reviews)
- Display your reviews in a beautiful and customizable format
- Supports all languages
- Create a minisite to increase your SEO with User Generated Content
- Allow users to share their reviews on their social networks
- Import pre-existing reviews
- Fully customize your widget’s look and feel.
- Connect your business’s social pages to Certishopping, to automatically notify your followers of new reviews.
- It’s free!
To learn more about Certishopping head over to our website – certishopping.com.
To view a live demo of a store using our widget, head to Carbonfibergear.com
- WordPress 5.8 or greater
- PHP version 7.4 or greater
- Install Certishopping Social Reviews either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- After activating Certishopping Social Reviews, click on the Certishopping link in the left hand side bar of your WordPress admin.
- You will now need to register an account with Certishopping or log in with your existing account.
- Customize the different settings on the Certishopping Settings page and click update when done.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
How much does Certishopping cost?
Certishopping is completely free and always will be.
Can I import my existing product reviews into Certishopping?
Yes, you can import your existing reviews to Certishopping. We have made this process very easy for you by allowing you to export your existing reviews straight from within the Certishopping plugin. For more information on how to import your existing reviews within Certishopping visit the following link: Exporting reviews for Woocommerce
Can I translate the Certishopping widget and the Mail After Purchase emails?
We offer translation of our reviews widget and Mail After Purchase emails into many languages.
To add more languages to the supported ones, please contact us at email@example.com, and note the language you would like to have Certishopping translated to. This is a very easy process and we are happy to accomodate all languages.
How do I stop my reviews from automatically posting to my shop? I want to decide which reviews to publish and which to hide.
To turn off auto publishing, just log into certishopping.com, and click on the “Moderate”. On the “Moderate” page just uncheck the “Website” box, and reviews will no longer be automatically published. You’ll be emailed each time you receive a new review, and be able to publish only the ones you’d like published.
New reviews don’t automatically show up on my shop. How can I set my reviews to auto publish?
To turn on auto publishing, just log into certishopping.com, and click on “Moderate”. Here, on the left hand panel towards the bottom, just check the “Website” box, and reviews will now be automatically published.
How can I hide or delete a review?
To hide unwanted reviews, just log into your dashboard at certishopping.com, and click on “Moderate” from the options up top. Here you will be able to see all of your reviews. To hide a review, just click on the globe button with the down-pointing arrow. In addition, if you would like to delete reviews from your admin page, just click on the “archive” button. This acts as a full delete button.
Yes. To connect your social accounts to Certishopping, just log into certishopping.com, and click on “Campaigns” in the top menu bar. Click the “release feature” button and then on Social Sharing in the menu on the left hand side. Connect your social accounts and select Smart Auto Sharing from the drop down.
Contributors & Developers
“Certishopping Social Reviews for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Certishopping Social Reviews for Woocommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.