This plugin allows you to create simple redirect requests to another page on your site or elsewhere on the web.
Redirects format is similar to the one that Apache uses. The
From field should be relative to your website root. The
To field can be either a full URL to any page on the web, or relative to your website root.
To use wildcards, put an asterisk
* after the folder name you want to redirect.
You can also use the asterisk
* in the
To field to replace whatever it matches in the
From your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘CC-Redirects’
- Activate the plugin from the Plugin section on your WordPress Dashboard.
- Download ‘CC-Redirects’.
- Upload the ‘cc-redirects’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate the plugin from the Plugin section in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Visit the ‘Update> Settings’ page, select your preferred options and save them.
The plugin can be activated and used for just about any use case.
- Activate at the site level to load the plugin on that site only.
- Activate at the network level for full integration with all sites in your network (this is the most common type of multisite installation).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CC-Redirects” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CC-Redirects” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release date: 08.08.2022
- Added trim trailing slashes in comparison
Release date: 26.07.2022
Release date: 11.12.2020
- Added column to posts lists and notice to posts edit screens in wp-admin
Release date: 26.11.2019
- Exclude ‘wp-login.php’ from redirection.
Release date: 12.03.2019
- Added ‘code’ param to wp_redirect() function.
Release date: 27.03.2018
- First stable version of the plugin.