Cashfree Payments is an Indian payment aggregator helping you cater to all your customers’ payment needs. Cashfree Payments seamlessly integrates with Gravity Forms to let you accept payments for your Indian business on your WordPress website. With a Cashfree Payments hosted checkout and an intuitive dashboard you can be up and running in no time.
This is compatible with version greater than 1.9.3 gravity forms.
- WordPress v3.9.2 and later
- Gravity Forms v1.9.3 and later
- PHP v5.6.0 and later
- Visit the Gravity Forms settings page, and click on the Cashfree tab.
- Add in your App ID and Secret Key.
- Add a form using gravity form and add fields to the form and save it.
- Click on setting of that form and click on Cashfree.
- Add a Cashfree feed to support Cashfree payment to the particular form.
Visit cashfree.com for support requests or email us at email@example.com.
The Cashfree Gravity Forms plugin is released under the GPLv2 license, same as that
of WordPress. See the LICENSE file for the complete LICENSE text.
- Install the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- To use this plugin correctly, you need to be able to make network requests. Please make sure that you have the php-curl extension installed.
There are 2 action hooks available corresponding to payment failed and payment success. By using these hooks, corresponding action can be implemented.
a) gform_cashfree_fail_payment with 2 params ($entry, $feed)
b) gform_cashfree_complete_payment with 4 params ($payment_transaction_id, $amount, $entry, $feed)
Above-mentioned hooks can be used to handle the success and failure cases of the payment.
Contributors & Developers
“Cashfree Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cashfree Gravity Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugfix for confliction in plugin
- Adding assets for payment information.
- Adding additional data for payment information.
- Initial release.
- Changing order status after payment of entities.