This is used with the bukazu bookingssystem, you need to have an account with BUKAZU
This plugin provides 1 block.
- BUKAZU Search widget
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Create your widget at the ‘Widgets’ screen in WordPress
- Choose your options here
Usage with short codes
Add a shortcode [bukazu_search shortcode=”” objectcode=”” language=”en”] to your page.
In “shortcode” you should put your portal-code provided by BUKAZU.
In “objectcode” you should put your object-code if you want to see the calendar of a house.
In “language” you can set the language.
Can I set the language myself?
Yes, with the language variable.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BUKAZU Search widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BUKAZU Search widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixing return calendar on top of page
- Update translations
- Added language files
- Fix outline of submit button
- Add more persons to picker
- Can set house calendar with shortcode
- Able to change language of the portal
- Load new calendar seach page
- Compatible with new version of bukazu api
- Changed the datepicker to fix problems with old one
- Two date field merged into one datepicker field
- First stable verion of plugin