** IMPORTANT **
This plugin will not be updated for future versions of BuddyPress (1.3) – if you would like to take over this plugin, please contact me.
This plugin enables restriction of email domains during user registration for a single (non-multisite) WordPress installation of BuddyPress
This plugin will NOT work for a multisite/network WordPress install – intended for single WordPress ONLY.
- Upload the full directory into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Enter email domains under WP-Admin -> BuddyPress -> Restrict Email
- I use Multisite WordPress – how can I enable Banned Email Domains for BuddyPress?
Please see this quick tip to add a simple filter:
- My question isn’t answered here
Please contact me on
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BuddyPress Restrict Email Domains” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BuddyPress Restrict Email Domains” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First [BETA] version